5.28.2009

Hey Boo,
I'm sorry it's been forever since I've written. I've been a little busy :-)

Earlier this month we went on another trip. We spent a day in Maryland so that we could visit your Great Grandma Clark (Pop's mom). She's 94 years old but she's still moving and grooving. You didn't want to go at first but after we got there you didn't want to leave!! You loved Grandma Clark and followed her every where she went. Aunt Nota lives with Grandma and before we left she took us into the backyard and showed us all of the flowers she's growing. It was beautiful back there and you loved picking the dandelions.

After we left there we went to New Hampshire for the week. While Daddy was at his training we would go swimming, take naps, play games, read books, etc. You learned to write a 'P' so you're doing good on your letters. Actually yesterday I would write a letter and you would copy me. You wrote the entire alphabet and you only had a problem with the 'G' and 'Z'. We did surprise you while we were there by taking you to Chuckie Cheese. You've been wanting to go there forever so we finally took you. You had so much fun. The pizza was good and you really had a blast playing the games.

You and Sammy are such good travelers. Now I'll never worry about going on trips with you guys.

When we got back home we took the safety rail off of your bed. You slept for a whole week in hotel beds and never came close to falling off. You didn't want us to take the rail off but you seriously don't need it anymore.

And I want to tell you that you've been so sweet with Sammy lately. You're constantly hugging him and kissing him as well as telling him you love him. It makes me so happy to see you two loving on each other. Now you get mad if he doesn't laugh when you're trying to make him laugh.

Something funny you said: Evelyn was visiting and she asked you what you would do with another brother or sister. You thought for a minute, looked at her and said, "If it's a girl we'll name her Zoe but if it's a boy I don't know what we'll name him." What made you think of that?! I can't believe how smart you are!!

I love you sweetie. You make me soooo happy!!

Love forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers