Baby girl you are getting too beautiful. Too smart. Too witty. I don't remember telling you that you could grow up. Gone is the tiny chunky baby that babbled and crawled. In her place is the cutest, sweetest girl who can write all of her letters, count to 50 and read small words. This new little girl makes her own bed, takes care of her new kitten, can swim with water wings, and talks from morning to night. As much as I miss my sweet baby I think I'll keep the little cutie pie who took her place...
I love you Hannah!!!
Enjoying a cupcake at Hannah A's birthday party.
Snuggling with Paden M*
Papa enjoys taking you & Samuel for rides on the tractor.
As well as fishing...
My movie star.
Flying high on Mommy's feet while playing on the trampoline.
Have I mentioned how beautiful you are?
Your Asiatic Lilies have bloomed.
Your best friend ever - Jude Steele.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.