2.21.2009

for my sweet hannah

Dear Hannah,
I thought that it would be fun to start a blog for you to read when you're older. I'll write about all the fun stuff we do together and all of your accomplishments. You're so beautiful and you learn something new every day so I just want to remember everything!!

Today you actually wanted to start writing an 'N'. You can write an 'H' and an 'A' but until today you refused to write the 'N'. You're so close to being able to write your name! I'm so excited for you! Your new favorite phrases are, "It's disgusting!!" and "I promise."

I have to write about what you said the other night. I was getting Sammy dressed for bed and you climbed up onto Mommy & Daddy's bed. You sat down in Mommy's spot and told me, "I'll nurse Sam tonight." You're so funny baby girl!!

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers