2.25.2009

The 'K'

Hey Boo,
Today I had an eye doctor's visit and you came back with me to see exactly what the doctor does (you're very curious!!) You were sitting very quietly in the visitors chair watching everything that Dr. Mahlie was doing. Then she asked me to read a few of the lines on the chart but I had trouble with some of the letters. So I told Dr. Mahlie, "I'm not sure if that's a 'Z' or a 'K'." Without missing a beat you said, "That's a 'K' Mama!!" Thanks for helping me! At least you were paying attention and you definitely know your letters!
This afternoon I was cleaning out the van and you were playing outside while I was working. Our neighbor's dogs came over & I saw you playing with them. Then suddenly I realized I hadn't heard you in a while. So I walked over to Emily's and there you were!! You were talking to Lee and playing with the dogs. Then you wanted to walk down to see Misty. So we did and while we were looking at her we had a talk about always letting Mama know we're you're going :-)
Last night Daddy & I were singing after supper and you looked at us with such a funny look on your face and said, "My parents are CRAZY!" You're the funniest person I know babe!!

I love ya lots,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers