3.16.2009

I love you!!


Sweet Hannah,
You are the sweetest and politest little lady I know!! You bless people when they sneeze, you tell daddy that "gentlemens" don't burp at the table, you know you're supposed to dress modestly (well you know you're supposed to keep you chest, belly and booty covered :-) Last night you finished eating and got down to go play. Daddy was just opening his mouth to tell you to come back b/c you hadn't been excused when you turned right around and asked, "May I please be excused?"
Your new favorite thing to do is walk around with three fingers up and telling everyone you're three years old. You also know that when you old three fingers up it means the number three or the letter "W" in sign language. You can spell your entire name in sign language without me telling you which letter comes next.
Another favorite is Fancy Nancy. We've read two of her books and now you love to dress up fancy. Aunt Bonnie bought you two tutu's at the thrift store and you wear one of them every day. You still won't wear your princess crown though.
The other night we bought you your first puzzle. You picked out a 24 piece cow puzzle and you love putting it together. I helped put the border together but after that you did the middle all by yourself. You're learning so much and growing so fast!!



I love you so much Hannah!!

Love forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers