I'm a little late in writing this but we've been a little busy this week. We had our yard sale March 21st and Mommy didn't do good at all!! It was so cold people just didn't want to get out and shop. You, on the other hand, did marvelous. That's a fancy word for great ;-)
You've been wanting 'Rainbow Dashes Bedroom' for a while now but we just had Christmas & birthdays and our FL trip is next month so Mommy and Daddy said "No." So I had the idea that you could bake & decorate cupcakes to sell at the yard sale. And if you made enough money you could buy the toy you want. You were so excited and you did a great job helping bake the cupcakes. I measured the ingredients and you poured them into the bowl. Then you helped mix up the batter. After they were done baking you helping ice and decorate them. They were delicious too - Rainbow Chip with Strawberry Mist icing and Devil's Food with Cream Cheese icing. We decorated half of each batch with sprinkles.
I made you a sign and we took your table and chair so that you would have a 'Cupcake Stand'. You sold your yummy cupcakes for 50 cents each and made $18. I was so proud of you!! You made enough (with the money you had from Papa) to buy your toy.
Also, Jessie brought her cousin Kenneth to the yard sale b/c she was babysitting him. You two are the same age and you had a blast playing together. You worked together to sell cupcakes and you played in the yard next to the house. It was so fun watching you guys running around and laughing. Maybe we'll invite him over to jump on the trampoline soon :-)
I love you sweetie!!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.