4.04.2009

Bed Head & Dirty Sheets

Hey Boo,
You are so much fun!! Yesterday I was changing the sheets on your bed and talking about how we love "clean sheet day". You watched me put the Winnie-the-Pooh sheets on your bed and said you wanted the monkey sheets instead. I explained that the monkey sheets were dirty and the Pooh sheets were clean and wouldn't it but nice to have fresh clean sheets? You looked at me and said, "No. I want to sleep on the dirty sheets!!" You make me laugh every day!!

Earlier in the week Daddy & I took you to Sertoma to play on the playground and we walked over to check out the new one they just put up. It has bigger slides and a little wooden bridge to cross. The other day we were talking about the playground and you said you liked the bridge the best and "it's saggy." Where do you learn these words? You are constantly amazing me!!

Ryan & Bethany just spent the last week with us and you loved Bethany. You called her "Bess-a-nee." Ryan would read books to you and you loved it. The first night with us he told you to bring a book and he would read to you before bed. He thought you would bring a small book with three words-per-page but instead you brought 'The Stinky Cheese Man." Ryan couldn't believe it! And he was amazed that you could even read (or I should say quote from memory) parts of the story! They also couldn't believe that you and Sammy know so much sign language. One day you were drinking OJ and when Bethany asked what was in your cup you said, "It's orange juice. It's got Vitamin C in it and it makes you feel better!" You're just too smart sometimes :-) Ryan & Bethany were also kind enough to get you a this little golf set that you had looked at when we were at Wal-Mart. They didn't even know you had wanted it, they just wanted to get you a little present (and Ryan likes to play golf.) You & Sammy love that golf set and you're both pretty good at it too.

And finally, you have the worst bed head ever! When you wake up in the morning your head is a big ball of tangled hair. I have to spray it with Detangling spray just to comb it. While Bethany was here she used "Bouncy Cream" on your hair to make it curl more (because after all that combing your curls are gone!). So I bought some Herbal Essence Curling Mousse to try and it's been working. I'm glad she told me about that because we've missed your curls!!

I love you Hannah Banana!!
Mommy

You love Samuel being in your room now.
You're holding "Charlie" the new neck pillow we bought for our trip to FL next week.

Loving Charlie and the golf clubs!

Your favorite snuggle buddy is Lamby.

But Sammy is a close 2nd!

Helping make the sign for Potty while Sammy uses the potty.

BED...

...HEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers